Sunday, August 7, 2011

Free Makita battery awaits you

Makita is one of the top of mind product brands when it comes to power tools such as cordless tools and cordless drills. Commonly, cordless drills today are quite a necessity for every home owner tool. It is oftenly used for DIY and home improvement needs.

To return the favor, Makita is now giving away Free Makita battery packs for every purchase of any of  Makita 18 Volts LXT Kit. 

The Bonus Battery Offer promo starts from August 1 to December 18, 2011.

Click for redemption instructions.

Don’t miss this opportunity. Go to your nearest Makita dealer stores near you and
Choose your new cordless tool here today.

2 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

I have in fact used cordless drills for all my house's cleansing work thus far. Features well, yet the second battery will certainly not bill as I supplied. I simply kept making use of the precise very same type of battery in the pack, yet I had another weekend task that required me to change the batteries a lot of times. Or what to do.

best-cordless-drill-under-100

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More